Registration for main ride
Registration Dates and Times
- Registration for each course will close 30 minutes before the respective start time. Location: Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area, 2nd Parking Lot, at the registration booth.
On 9/20, we will send you a QR code containing your bib number.
(Note that for carrier email users, there may be cases where QR emails are blocked, so please be cautious.)
① Please show the QR code, either printed or on your device, at the registration booth.
② If you do not receive the QR code, you can also register on the day using your name for lookup. Please allow some extra time for this process, so plan to arrive at the registration booth with some extra time during the registration hours.
Baggage Storage on the Main Ride Day
We can store small items (such as bags) at the registration booth. 9/24: 5:00 AM - 7:45 AM
- Please note that it is expected to be crowded. Avoid last-minute drop-offs.
- Large items like suitcases cannot be stored.
Regarding Ride Time Changes
Please note that there have been changes to the ride departure times.
We apologize for the last-minute notice and kindly ask you to review the registration time limits and other details.
Exlong: 6:30 AM (No change)
Long: 7:15 AM (15 minutes earlier)
Middle: 8:00 AM (30 minutes earlier)
Notes of Parking lot
on 9/23, You can use the Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area 1st parking lot.
The gondola parking lot is not available for use.
On the main ride day, 9/24, please use the following temporary parking lots for the main ride participants. After parking, we kindly request that you ride to the venue on your own.
- Both parking lots are available for parking starting from 4:30 AM. Please follow the instructions of the security personnel.
- On 9/24, the Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area 1st parking lot is not available for use.
- Please refrain from overnight camping in your vehicle.
Niseko Moiwa Resort Temporary Parking Lot (Approximately 2 km from the main venue)
Capacity: Approximately 200 vehicles
Parking is only allowed within the tennis court area.
Capacity: Approximately 200 vehicles.